Navigation Bar Blue

Sunday 14 June 2015

Can You Believe It's June?

Hey there, it's been a while. I just checked the date of my last published post and it was dated for January 2015, while we are already in June. I can't help but wonder why does time crawl when we're in school, but flies like a bullet right after you pass the twenty mark and you're still way behind a lot of people who have developed by leaps and bounds into the powerful individual that they are.

I just wanted to apologise to the loyal readers for my absence. Back in January, I was still working on all the unfinished stories I'd like to tell. But for some reason, I couldn't bear to look at my journal anymore. Basically, I was just at a point where I couldn't think about Gay and Invisible anymore. I would open the writing window and close it after five minutes or a couple of sentences. This happened repeatedly for a few weeks before I completely gave up. I think I might have hit my limit, my limit in the sense that I was a kinda tired, unmotivated and uninspired. 

I do still have a couple of stories up my sleeve, and that my adventures from the last year has yet to reach its denouement properly in writing although everything took place prior to November.

For the past three years I have been diligently putting in the effort on this journal with the motivation and intention of wanting to document feelings and help people, especially those who are still struggling with themselves or perhaps live in places where they are not being given the chance to live in truth, to practice courage and to stand tall in freedom. Using myself as a guinea pig, I really wanted to take people on a real journey. One actually lived and experienced by many guys that no paragraph could actually describe. 

I sometimes wonder what would happen to the story on this journal if I suddenly left this world abruptly. Will I get to tie up lose ends? Close my story in great optimism to motivate future generations so that they too will know without a shadow of a doubt that they too do stand a chance at finding great contentment as a human being? Or will it all hang at the mercy of a pessimistic hook to highlight the realities of what life could be?

Anyway, whatever the outcome will be, I will try and finish up the stories and persevere as hard as I see fit. Thank you so much sincerely for your love and support, and for checking in on this journal.

3 comments:

  1. I really missed your posts..
    I came here at least 2 times a month to check for updates... but hopefully we'll get some new life stories soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thank you so much for your enthusiasm and support. Will work on it and hopefully more stories can be published soon. Warm regards to you!

      Delete
  2. M, don't give up! I'm happy to see one of your post again after so much time!
    I'm sure a lot of people appreciate your work :)
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete